Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Sleath

 Name: Sleath
Description: After falling into a body of Energised Protodermis and left for dead by his team mates, Ronik of the Toa Strike Team lay dormant in his resting place for countless centuries. The prolonged exposure to the Protodermis changed his body, and when he emerged, he was recognised by none and feared by all. With all memories of his past forgotten, Sleath wanders the earth, righting things with a sense of justice he never knew (or forgot) he had.

Comments: This was made back in November 2013, and still is my most favourite MOC I've made. Hence I have left him up to this very date, you know, saving the best for the last (well of course I still have stuff left to post up!). This guy was made before Ronik of the TST, but I thought it'd be nice to link the two, so I specifically designed Ronik to bare a little resemblance of him, weapon-wise.

Sleath originally started with the Vahki shoulder piece, where I wanted to make a Gundam Dynames-like character. The body was also designed such that he would have waist articulation (see pictures below). This would also be the first time I made a rifle/gun out of non-gun pieces, so I hope you like it! :P

More Pictures:

 Guns all drawn out


 Back view

 Body Section

 2-point waist articulation, and ball-joint waist-skirts
How far he can move back

 Close-up of face

 Rifle: side-view
Rifle: 3 Barrels! :D




Size comparison

Watch out, he's coming for you next...

No comments:

Post a Comment